what i've done right:
- i gave up fast food, probably my worst addiction
- i cut out most carbs and eat mostly lean protein & veggies
- (no bread, pasta or potatoes)
- i eat slower, put down my fork between bites
- i follow the weight-loss surgery rules
- i went from no exercise to swimming 6 days a week
- i gave up mentos
what can be improved:
- i am obsessed with sugar free hall's cough drops. i need to give them up.
- i still drink wine. my last real addiction to get under control.
- i love cheese, but i'm trying to cut back. now it's just 1/2 a piece of cheese on my egg whites.
- i am kicking ass with my swimming, but it's time to leave my comfort zone of the pool and start including weights and some kind of aerobics class.
- grazing. when i'm at work, i snack too much. i need to try to stick to 3 meals and less snacking. i want to try and learn what's real hunger vs. boredom or anxiety
i feel like "phase one" of my life changes has been a success, but now it's time for phase 2! lot's of room to improve. it's going to be good.