things i was right about:
- i love swimming. (it just took me years to get my ass in the pool.)
- i can follow a healthy diet (but still drink coffee and wine.)
- spinning class will be too hard for me. (but i'm going to keep going until it's not too hard.)
things i was wrong about:
- the super fit ladies in the locker room are bitches. i was so wrong about this one. they are incredibly kind and supportive.
- i hate exercise and i don't like to sweat. finally realized that it feels good to sweat! (as long as i can take a nice shower afterwards.)
- vegetables are gross. i've tried all kinds of different veggies, raw and cooked, and found that i love red peppers, spinach, kale, and yams. all things i thought i hated.
i'm trying to just keep plugging on ahead, trying new things, and hoping to get used to spinning class. it really does hurt your dupa!