Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Next year, I resolve to do more, move more, eat better, worry less about the unknown, worry less about work, worry less in general, cry less, stress less over the unknown, stress less over work, stress less in general, be sad less, be happy more, clean more, read more, game more, worry about others less, put others first less, worry about myself more, put myself first more. I resolve to be vulnerable in order to find love, find a new place to live, and ultimately find a life outside the rut I’ve been living in. And I resolve to seek out and ask for the help and reinforcement I will ultimately need to try to accomplish everything I’ve listed here. I have a lot to do, and I haven’t done much of it before out of fear of failure and the unknown.

I wish everyone who sees this a safe, happy, and prosperous new year.

No comments: